||[Sep. 11th, 2006|10:08 pm]
The Biteage Kid
|||||"Californication" - RHCP||]|
Happy Monday! I'm drawing a blank on things to say, so let's just get right down to bullets.
- If you haven't watched The Mantis Parable, you desperately need to. It's a short animation (only 7 or 8 minutes long), and it's wonderful.
- Well well well. I'm doing a Norton Antivirus Scan as we speak, and almost EVERY SINGLE THING in Evan's temporary internet files are things like, "penthouse_girl_on_girl" and "every_mans_fantasy" and all that gargabe. No fucking wonder I'm getting booted every five seconds, someone clogged my computer full of porn.
- The bit I wrote about my faddah was met with enthusiastic approval by most of my Kreative Righting comrades. Then Senor Oliver decided to be all creepy and pull me aside in the hallway to tell me how much he liked it, and how good it was that it fired up a discussion. Uuuugh.
- The 4th Inuyasha movie isn't really that bad. It seems a little shallow and dumb after reading complex and amazingly well-written fanfiction upon fanfiction, but it was pretty good.
- The Nathanator and I hung out today. It was fun, just like it always is. He made me play Super Smash Brothers with him once. I sucked... I sucked like a flaming homosexual. =C
- I can honestly say there's no one I'm really, REALLY interested in at the moment. There are people I think are good looking, and there are people I kind of like but not really but kind of, but there's nobody I'm particularly crazy about. It doesn't make any sense. I'm tired of being single but there's not really anyone I would date.
Kreative Righting: A!
Document Layout: A!
Greek Mythology: A!
- For Music Tuesday, I think I'm bringing in Here In My Room by Incubus.
- Why are like half these bullets Kreative Righting related?! And they aren't even real bullets, they're just hypens!
- I may not be interested in anyone, but there is a boy whose lips I want.
- So, Sean thinks I'm gay because I don't wear sprayed-on pants. I'm sorry, but that's just a little bit stupid.
- AND MY LOVE WASN'T AT SCHOOL TODAY!!!